In the Texas where Cynthia Young grew up, and the four generations of Texans that preceded her, when you make a commitment to someone and you “cross your heart” you have made an unbreakable oath to do the best you can to honor that commitment. As a “Customer Service Award” winner Cynthia always puts her customers’ needs first.
Cynthia was raised in the beautiful East Texas countryside in the town of Mineola. She moved to the Dallas – Fort Worth area in 1965 and has served as a licensed Texas Realtor since 1999. Her long relationships in the DFW area and the entire North Texas area and beyond, give her the background and knowledge to always take the very best care of her client’s needs.
“To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.” Douglas Adams.
“I will give you my all. I Cross My Heart.” Cynthia Young
To assure that you receive the absolute best service that Cynthia constantly strives to achieve, she has worked diligently to acquire the following Real Estate Designations:
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) is a designation for agents who want to offer the best possible service to their buyer’s.
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist – (ALHS ) are members of an Elite group of real estate professionals dedicated to their professionalism. These high caliber agents subscribe to the Luxury Home Council’s strict guidelines that demonstrate the agent’s expertise in this highly demanding segment of the real estate marketplace
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) – A prestigious luxury-specific professional designation that reflects that the real estate professional has proven documented performance within the luxury residential market.
- Certified New Home Specialist – This training covers all aspects of working successfully with builders and new home buyers.
- Global Elite Certification – Would you like a special retirement home or vacation property? Consider owning property on St. Lucia, a beautiful island paradise southeast of Florida. Enjoy luxury condos that will overlook the picturesque French island Martinique and the open Atlantic. This designation allows me to list and sell properties all over the world and I can do that for your property as well. If your taste runs more to a cabin in the Texas Hill Country, a condo on Padre Island, or property in a lakeside community like Lake Texoma or Lake Whitney, I can make that happen, as well.
- Luxury Listing Specialist (LUXE) With this designation, realtors have access to proven and repeatable market systems which can be utilized in the marketing of their luxury listings.
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE) – Designation program (the premier negotiation designation in real estate) provides unsurpassed negotiation and business building skills for agents
Cynthia maintains membership in the following Industry Associations so that she is always aware of the latest information, trends, and issues that could affect her clients.
- Member Institute for LUXURY HOME Marketing
- Member National Association of Realtor
- Member Texas Association of Realtors
- Member MetroTex Association of Realtors
Striving for excellence is a way of life for Cynthia, not only just for her clients, but in her personal life also. Prior to becoming a realtor, Cynthia joined a national civic organization that aided those in need in the community and especially those with physical disabilities. As a member of Ambucs, an organization founded in 1922, Cynthia became the first female National President after nearly eighty years of existence. She also became the first Big Hat National President of Ambucs, the membership and growth group of Ambucs.
It was while in Ambucs, and national leadership, that Cynthia developed communication skills and learned the Teamwork attitude she uses now to achieve every goal she sets out for her clients.
“I Cross My Heart” was Cynthia’s campaign motto while running for National President that focused on her commitment to Ambucs, its thousands of volunteer members, and its programs to help those with disabilities, that rang true to all that know her.
Here’s a message from Cynthia:
“I crossed my heart and promised the members of AMBUCS that I would do everything in my power to lead the organization to the best of my ability. I will do the same for you. I Cross My Heart and promise YOU that I will work hard for YOU and make YOU proud to be my special Real Estate Client.
I have creative skills to get the job done, and if you give me a chance, “I will take care of you and build a relationship that will last a lifetime. I want to be your Matchmaker, Matching Homes and People the ‘Young’ Way and ‘Your Way’! “